Software QA Intern
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Fresh college graduates preferable Bachelor in Computer Science
- Basic knowledge of Software Testing
- Basic knowledge of Websites, Mobile Applications, Web Applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Willingness to learn and suggest process improvements.
- Passion for testing.
- A strong desire for quality.
Internship Program Plan:
- A Professional QA Engineer will be assigned as a mentor to the Interns
- Orientation (Organization culture and values)
- Individual Work Station
- Training Sessions with Professional QA Engineer
- Training on Various Testing Tools
- Interns will have dedicated assignments
- Daily Progress Report to the Mentor
- Once a week review by the mentor. Question & Answer session
- Weekly goal set for the interns
- Real work assignments
- Final Performance Evaluation
- Job placement facilities for deserving ones