Software QA Engineer
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Software QA Engineer What You Need for this Position
- A genuine passion for programming and testing
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with testing web-based and mobile-based applications.
- Candidates with experience in mobile application testing i.e Android, IOS Testing, Native apps are a must.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Strong documentation skills: able to clearly report bugs and prepare test reports
- Excellent knowledge of load and performance testing process, an experience of using tools such as Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI
- Good knowledge of software security and software performance tools and practices
- Good understanding of the test methodologies and test environments
- Experience with web application security testing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute
software test plans.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report test results.
- Immediate Joiner are highly preferred
- Currently, only work from home available.