Software QA Engineer
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
What You Need for this Position
- A genuine passion for programming and testing
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with testing web-based applications.
- Candidates with experience in Mobile application testing, Android, IOS Testing, Native apps would be a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong documentation skills: able to clearly report bugs and prepare test reports
- Experience with at least one programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of load and performance testing process, an experience of using tools such as Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI
- Significant knowledge of software security and software performance tools and practices
- Understand the principles of the test methodologies and test environments
- Experience with web application security testing.
- Able to take ownership of the overall development of the organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Participate in a project from the inception phase to the implementation phase to establish QA plans.
- Develop and execute software test plans.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report test results.
- Work closely with other engineers across product development teams
- Regularly provide test reports of project status to the stakeholders.
- Participate in Scrum
- Prepare release notes
- Communicate issues to developers, supporting troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Support measurement of fix process by ensuring the consistent and complete recording of relevant metrics (time spent, time to close, etc)
- Design and prepare automate tests, scripts as required.
- An aggressive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A great friendly working environment
- Growth opportunities
- 5 working days in a Week