Software QA Engineer
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Located in Kathmandu, we are U.S. based leading custom software development company with growing projects in various industries (healthcare, finance, etc..). Our flagship software are leading the way in their respective industries, and we need the best software engineers to help us in accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Participate in a project from the inception phase to implementation phase to establish QA plans.
- Develop and execute software test plans.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report test results.
- Work closely with other engineers across product development teams
- Regularly provide test report of project status to the stakeholders.
- Participate in Scrum
- Prepare release notes
- Communicate issues to developers, supporting troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Support measurement of fix process by ensuring consistent and complete recording of relevant metrics (time spent, time to close, etc)
What You Need for this Position:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Minimum 1+ year of experience with testing web-based applications.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong documentation skills: able to clearly report bugs and prepare test reports
- Experience with at least one programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of load and performance testing process, an experience of using tools such as Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI
- Significant knowledge of software security and software performance tools and practices
- Understand the principles of the test methodologies and test environments
- Experience with web application security testing.
- Able to take ownership towards the overall development of the organization.
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include:
- an aggressive base salary
- a comprehensive benefits package
- a great friendly working environment
- growth opportunities