Software Engineer (Python)
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated, and result-oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as a “Software Engineer (Python)”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
· Develop and expand features and products using a variety of programming languages, esp. Python.
· Perform Debugging, Documentation, and Testing.
· Build and maintain existing Django back-end.
· Document code development and revisions.
· Review project requirements and write technical specifications.
· Design and implement protocols for data acquisition, integration and reconciliation.
· Develop applications for data cleaning processes and quality assurance.
· Support the development of computational engines and quantitative software.
· Design databases for data storage and querying.
· Excellent knowledge and working experience in Python and Django.
· Working knowledge of ML/AI related works in Python, Facebook Prophet in particular.
· Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server.
· Comfortable with GIT for source control a must.
· Solid understanding of software engineering best practices.
· Must have experience of making RESTful APIs, SOAP is a plus.
· Exposure to caching solutions like Redis, KeyDB, Memcache is a plus.
· Production level deployment experience using Nginx, Gunicorn, etc. is a plus.
· Experience with Azure and Linux is a plus.
· Experience with ReactJS front end framework is a plus.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th August, 2021.