Software Engineer – Power BI
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as a “Software Engineer – Power BI”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Gather business requirements from users and convert them to technical specifications by building dashboards and reports.
- Utilize best practices to design, develop, and support Power BI visualizations.
- Develop reports and dashboards on Power BI from multiple data sources and publish them on Power BI Service.
- Build Measures and Calculated columns using DAX.
- Data level security in Power BI workspaces based on the access required.
- Write SQL queries, stored procedures, views, functions based on the requirements.
- Build SSRS reports, maintain the existing reports and publish them to the report server.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong interest in Business Intelligence, Software Implementation, and Process Management.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT
- Willingness to travel outside the country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 30th August, 2021.