Software Engineer (MERN)
Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains and across the globe and provides its world class professionals in meeting the clientâ€™s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of skilled manpower Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the clientâ€™s job that could be a Solution Architecture Research, Application development, Deployment Automation etc. Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Software Engineer (MERN)
Tekkon Technologies looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is motivated and confident to work in the following stacks:
- SQL / NoSQL databases,
- Apollo GraphQL (Desirable),
- Docker and Nginx (Desirable)
An ideal candidate is someone who has a lot of experience in building modern scalable web apps.
- Creating professional dynamic web app forms & integrating them with a SQL DB.
- Handling large data sets, API calls, etc. Markdown editors. Image and file upload/download. Nginx and docker experience is highly desirable.
- Permissions systems, sign in/sign out and user account types with different components visible based on user type.
- Admin pages, changing users’ passwords, emails, etc. Setting up license trials for the app.
- UI design, charts, and dashboards.
- Bulk emailing of users based on actions made by users. Instant messaging.
- Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem (i.e. Express).
- Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus.
- Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (like npm, grunt).
- Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems, and services.
- Knowledge of incorporating different data sources and databases and to deliver the optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs web)
- Familiarity with creating scalable Node.js applications with microservices.
- Proficiency with relational databases and pragmatically modeling business processes through schema.
- Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them.
- Knowledge around Docker is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in the office (Currently Work From Home)
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at email@example.com