GrowByData was founded by powerhouses in big data analytics and SaaS, who have leveraged the power of global operations for decades. We help early-to-growth-stage companies use data to improve margins, delight customers, and accelerate revenue growth.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you interested in having your products be used by 1000s of brands globally? Does building a global brand excite you? Does having your solutions be used by the world’s top brand get you up from bed? GrowByData is on a mission to expand its distribution to the world’s retailers and is seeking energetic, creative, and self-driven individuals to join the challenge. We are looking for motivated, and talented individual to join us as Software Engineer to deliver our enterprise platform!
TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- SEO task (like: 301 redirects, canonical, no index, content implementation, Ads/remarketing implementation)
- Service installations and bug fixing/maintenance task
- Analytics and Tracking-Code installations
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Should handle regular client communication.
- Communicate proactively, positively and effectively with team members, leads, management, and clients
- Understand existing support practices and assist the team.
- Deliver the technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases and reorganizing the data report in required format.
- Must have skills of database designing and SQL. Experienced in RDMS such as MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Sound knowledge on query optimization techniques and PL/SQL.
- Strong knowledge on data warehouse and data base concepts.
- Ability to analyze, transform, and interpret data and develop reports, visualizations, and dashboards
- Sound knowledge on database connectors like: JDBC, ODBC, etc.
- Experience in Analytical tools and Digital marketing like: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel, Bing, etc. would be preferred
- Knowledge in SEO would be more preferred.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and follow the organization standard
- Must be passionate about learning new technology and be self-motivated / self-driven to contribute ideas and share knowledge proactively / Must be a team player.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written).
Education: B. E - Computer Science, B.I.T, BSc.CSIT, BIM
Experience: Candidates with prior one-year relevant work experience would be preferred.
The right candidate will be looking for not just a new job, but a stellar career with our growing company. Ideal candidate should be a self-driven, motivated and an innovative engineer with the never filling appetite to learn. If you want to leave your mark on a new endeavor, and really take ownership of what will be the driving force of a successful company, then let us know you want to become a part of our team! Email email@example.com to be considered immediately.