Evolve is growing and looking for talented individuals to help us on our mission to disrupt an entire industry, here at home. We’re building a strong team of amazing individuals. Individuals who want to find a purpose in their work. We have a common interest in technology and good design, exploring our passion in finding solutions to hard problems. We work hard and have fun while doing it. And then we go home. That balance is important: It enables us to do the best work of our lives. As a result, we are creating a place where as individuals, we are breaking our boundaries and expanding our horizons. All the while working alongside people we respect and admire. Work with us.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Designers and other Engineering Teams to represent the Product Engineering team.
- You will be responsible for architecting, building and deliver all components necessary for the products and platform, to ensure development and delivery of high performance products, services and user experience.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Engineering Team Leader or Manager to define and contribute to the overall direction of our products and platform.
- Develop guidelines, embrace and implement effective engineering processes and best practices.
- Collaborate with technical recruiters to bring fresh talent into the Product Engineering Team and contribute towards building and reinforcing the company culture and policies.
- Guide teammates and other colleagues to allow them to develop and achieve their full potential.
- Represent Evolve Engineering in industry events.
- Building web applications professionally for 3+ years.
Experience with the following:
- Familiarity with server technologies (NPM, Docker, NGINX).
- Ability to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- Ability to write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Explaining complex technical concepts to product designers, customer support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- You are looking for challenging assignments.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience in development on microservices architecture.
- Experience with Gitlabs, Jira, Confluence.
- Collaborative attitude, highly responsible, takes ownership, and a lifelong learner.