We are Leapfrog, a software company with a vision to build world-class products.Â Over the past 9 years, we have built technology for many successful companies that have either been acquired by big company or have grown to multi-million-dollar revenue company and grown to a team of almost 200 people. Leapfrog provides end-to-end product development services from design, coding, to deployment.Â At Leapfrog, we share a culture of continuous learning, sharing and improvement. We have a flexible work environment for our Leapfroggers so that they can do what they do best - Innovate and Create.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Analysis, design, development, deployment and maintenance of projects with minimal supervision.
- Write modular, reusable and excellent quality code, code reviews, and implementation of best practices.
- Create and maintain technical documentations.
- Share knowledge within the team and actively participate in code review process.
- Continuous research and learning; discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Graduate in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in Software development.
- Demonstrable experience with at least one programming language and related frameworks/technologies. Experience of multiple languages and cross cutting technologies is desirable.
- Experienced with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Knowledge of AWS ecosystem or similar cloud based provider developing scalable websites/services.
- Hands-on experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining software applications.
To apply before 22nd August 2019, go to: