Social Media Manager
PEDAL GROUP PVT. LTD. is an Integrated Marketing Service Company providing all marketing and communication services under the same roof. We integrate passion with creativity and professionalism to make our clients grow exponentially. Pedal offers services ranging from Digital Marketing to Web and Software Solutions; Creative Designs, Multi-Media and Content Creation to Campaign Development; Event Management to Public Relations and CSR Campaigns; Experiential and Collaborative Marketing to Influential Marketing; Business Research, Department Specific Business Solutions to Executives Growth Trainings. Understanding client's objectives meticulously and creating customized packages integrating the above-mentioned services is our forte.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Manager who needs to demonstrate the skills of sniffing active social media gossips, publish content and strategies to manage all social media channels for brands, end-to-end implementation of strategies, and maintains internal cohesion with clients.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Work Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (6 days a week)
Salary: No bars for Deserving Candidates
Experience: 2+ years
Work Location: Kupondole, Lalitpur
Number of Openings: 1
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with client’s business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Edit, publish and share engaging content
- Provide analytical perspective to frame a better strategy for social media
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve the content
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, Evaluate and Report Social Media Performances
- Co-ordinate with internal departments for creative and other relevant works
- Launch and optimize PPC campaigns
- Monitor budgets and oversee search platform accounts
- Track KPIs and produce useful reports for management
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Manage bidding and optimizations within ad platforms and campaigns daily
- Conversion tracking and implementation
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Sound Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Excellent Content Creation Ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English & Nepali.
If you believe you possess these skills and you are interested in taking up this challenging position within a team of skilled professionals, please send us your application before 6th March 2021, through the job section of our website. Applications sent through websites will only be considered for further processing. We have special considerations for those who have the enthusiasm to learn and evolve with the best.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.