Social Media Executive
eSewa Fonepay Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce. eSewa App is available for both iOS and Android devices and it's primary web portal is www.esewa.com.np.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Designation : Social Media Executive
We are looking for social media executive.
- Build, plan and implement the Social Media marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee various Social Media marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Developing and managing Social Media campaigns
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Good knowledge of all different Social Media channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Maintaining our social media presence across all channels
- Plan and execute all social media advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all Social Media marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Should have 1 year experience in social media team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management.