Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) & DevOps Engineer
ZerOne offers professional services to help customers create and manage their Kubernetes based infrastructure effortlessly. We deliver cloud agnostic platforms that is consistent and standard performance in every cloud environment. Our integrated team of architects, engineers and developers specialize in designing and architecting infrastructure so you can release reliable software faster and consistently.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a DevOps/SRE to be responsible for our infrastructure and deployments in our AWS/GCP/Azure and Kubernetes environments As a member of our engineering team, you will be involved in DevOps and Full automations. You'll be responsible for planning and building tools for system configuration and provisioning. This role also will be responsible for maintaining any required infrastructure SLAs both internal and external to the business. Our team is extremely collaborative. Interested candidates must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and willing to share new ideas to improve our team and process.
- Performs technical maintenance of the configuration management tools and release engineering practices to ensure technical changes are documented, comply with standard configurations, and are sustainable.
- Designs develops, automates, and maintains tools using an automate-first mindset to improve the quality and repeatability of software and infrastructure configuration development and deployment.
- Will train software developers and system administrators in the use of pipeline tools and the implementation of quality standards.
- Oversee integration work & provide automated solutions in support of multiple products
- Provide technical leadership, lead code reviews and mentor other developers
- Build systems that dynamically scale
- Plan deployment
- Minimum 3+ year of Experience in AWS
- Experience in leading scripting tools (Python/Ruby)
- Minimum 3+ years experience with Linux based systems.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes & Docker.
- Working knowledge of Chef, Ansible, or other Configuration Management
- Experience with Jenkins or any cloud native /Build systems
- Strong scripting and automation skills
- Solid understanding of web applications
- At least 2yrs of experience in Docker
- Knowledge in tuning/configuring applications servers
Nice to have
- Experience with Terraform / Cloudformation / Pulumi / AWS CDK
- Kubernetes experiences a plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud, Azure, or other IaaS/PaaS solutions
- Experience with continuous deployments (CI/CD)
- Experience with cloud-based autoscaling and elastic sizing
- Experience with relational database administration and SQL
- Experience with tools: Test Kitchen, InSpec, ServerSpec, RSpec, ChefSpec, etc.
- Experience with Redis, MongoDB, Memcached, Cassandra, or other non-relational storage
- Professional Certifications from AWS, Google and Azure
Please send your latest Résumé in PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted for screening. Please include at least 3 references of 3 different organizations.
Why a Career with ZerOne?