GrowByData was founded by powerhouses in big data analytics and SaaS, who have leveraged the power of global operations for decades. We help early-to-growth-stage companies use data to improve margins, delight customers, and accelerate revenue growth.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you interested in having your products be used by 1000s of brands globally? Does building a global brand excite you? Does having your solutions be used by the world’s top brand get you up from bed? GrowByData is on a mission to expand its distribution to the world’s retailers and is seeking energetic, creative, and self- driven individuals to join the challenge. We are looking for motivated, and talented individual to join us as SEO Analyst to broadcast our message! If the challenge excites you, please apply with your CV, your work sample and 3 reasons why this excites you. Feel free to send your work samples from the industry or otherwise to prove yourself. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered immediately.
TITLE: SEO ANALYST
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in the company’s content or areas of improvement in a web design
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Apply effective SEO strategies which attract targeted audiences and converting them to customers
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Monitor paid search campaigns
- Follow SEO trends and stay up to date with new tools and practices
- Very good understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Thorough understanding of keyword analysis and optimization process
- Experience in on-page and off-page SEO optimization
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console or similar tools
- Understanding of content management system like WordPress
- Ability and Understanding of writing SEO optimized content is must
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with CRM, Email Marketing, Paid Advertising, and Social Media Marketing is a big plus
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Business / Marketing or related field
- Two years or above working experience in successfully developing and executing an SEO campaign. Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
The right candidate will be looking for not just a new job, but a stellar career with our growing company. If you want to leave your mark on a new endeavor, and really take ownership of what will be the driving force of a successful company, then let us know you want to become a part of our team! Email email@example.com to be considered immediately.