Senior System Engineer
F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Designation: Senior System Engineer
Department:System and Support
To serve the clients and other stakeholders with utmost respect and professionalism. To abide by company’s mission, vision and objectives and follow the company’s policies.
- Follows and do the checklist and other daily job assigned by team leader or senior.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Maintain, backup and restoration of switches/routers/systems.
- Provide prompt and accurate support and communication to inter departmental staff and vendors.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and patches.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Good knowledge of windows/linux server environment
- Good understanding of DNS.
- Experience with the use of web servers with WAF.
- Experience with the use of High availability and load balancing.
- Good knowledge of SAN storage.
- Good knowledge of network.
- Good knowledge in virtualization environment.
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Good understanding on Active Directory and Exchange.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering or any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.