Senior Software Engineer– JAVA
YCO Solutions is a privately held system integration company that focuses on technological solutions for its clients. We have been providing targeted cutting-edge technology consulting and hosting services in management systems, support systems, security systems, and other technological areas. We provide our solutions on a project-to-project basis strictly customized to the clients' needs. Our core competencies are focused on truly understanding the task at hand and implementing a truly dynamic solution.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Senior Software Engineer– JAVA
- Perform software/application development and technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to assess business requirements, gather information and recommend optimal business solutions.
- Perform application development, technical product assistance on Design and Develop code as per requirement
- Debug and Troubleshoot -Identify bug, identify performance related issues by testing software in functional and non-functional level.
- Code Review –Maintaining the coding standard by timely code review.
- Timely monitor/review team member’s performance and guide/train where required. Also provide project status report to Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation, best practice solutions and consult with Project manager for process/product improvements.
- Research and develop knowledge of IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality and technical platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 2+ years of work experience; along with strong interest in Software Development and Programming.
- Experience on Large Scale Enterprise Applicationwould be an advantage
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solution.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
- Experience of DevOps culture will be an added advantage.
- Experience of interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
- Knowledge/Experience on share market will be an advantage
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Ability to work on J2EE application development, Spring framework, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS and other reporting tools.
- Prior experience on SOA and Micro-services architecture.
- Experience of JUnit or testing frameworks
- Prior knowledge in GIT, JIRA, Red mine, Mantis, Basecamp and Agile/Scrum project management will be an advantage.
- System knowledge for any installations, configuration and system setups preferred.
- Knowledge/Experience ofDevOps tools, CI/CD pipelines, continuous monitoring, logging and alerts
- Experience on Continuous testing tools such as selenium, sonar cube will be advantage.
- Experience and understanding of software development cycle and implementation.
- Experience interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
30 days from the date of the vacancy announcement.