SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER(Dot Net)
GrowByData was founded by powerhouses in big data analytics and SaaS, who have leveraged the power of global operations for decades. We help early-to-growth-stage companies use data to improve margins, delight customers, and accelerate revenue growth.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you interested in having your products be used by 1000s of brands globally? Does building a global brand excite you? Does having your solutions be used by the world’s top brand get you up from bed? GrowByData is on a mission to expand its distribution to the world’s retailers and is seeking energetic, creative, and self-driven individuals to join the challenge. We are looking for motivated, and talented individual to join us as Senior Software Engineer to deliver our enterprise platform! If the challenge excites you, please apply with your CV, your work sample and 3 reasons why this excited you. Feel free to send your work samples from the industry or otherwise to prove yourself. Email email@example.com to be considered immediately.
TITLE: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER(Dot Net)
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code after researching, consulting, analyzing, and evaluating the business needs
- Assist product architect and/or product owner to i) define the architecture for any new product component; ii) to refine existing architecture for efficiency and scalability
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Mentor the juniors to solve complex problems.
- Develop efficient data pipeline for large scale data extraction and processing framework
- Ensure the highest level of commitment for best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- A cultivated commitment to testing every aspect of the code
- Should provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
- Work closely with our data team to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems.
- Support the client-support team when needed with technical or feature aspects.
- Collaborate with the data science research team on creating and evolving data formats to be flexible for scalable technology.
- Additional responsibilities include creating and implementing security policies, configuring and maintaining database replication including clusters, conducting daily backups, importing/exporting data to other systems, reporting, monitoring, troubleshoot.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of your work.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with team members, leads, management, and clients where necessary.
- Assist in creating a friendly, entrepreneurial, and A+ corporate culture in Nepal.
- Excellent problem solver with in-depth knowledge of web application and web service development
- Comprehensive understanding of programming and database internals
- Good knowledge of design patterns and development best practices
- Has mentored junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices
- Highly experienced with C#,ASP.NET MVC , .Net Core, Entity Framework
- Experience in SQL Server 2012 and up.
- Knowledge and experience with SOA and Microservices
- Some knowledge of Python is a great plus
- Experience with informational retrieval, data extraction, and the analytics-based solution is preferred
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems and cloud-based infrastructure and platform services
- Experience deploying software in mixed language and mixed platform environments
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team and across other groups
- Some experience or knowledge of web scraping preferred
- Some experience or knowledge of building/maintaining data pipelines will be a great plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali
- Willing to work off-hours preferred
EDUCATION: B.E - Computer Science or Information Science.
EXPERIENCE: Prior five years experience in a relevant field would be preferred and favorable.