Senior Software Engineer
F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 5
Job Location: Kathmandu
We are looking for an enthusiastic, agile and technically sound Senior Software Engineer who can develop, test, document and maintain web/mobile applications without any supervision. Senior Software Engineer also provides technical guidance to junior members in the team.
- Analyze business requirements and guide team for standard solutions
- Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements
- Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues
- Mentor and coach the Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals
- Review and ensure appropriate documentation of the product
- Research on new technology and prepare a proposal for the improvement of the products
- Coach team members in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team
- Provide technical guidance and code review to junior members in the team
- Take initiatives in defining/updating best practices, guidelines and checklists.
- Establish and maintain CI/CD process
- Take different roles, as required by the organization, like Scrum Master, technical lead, project lead, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- Expert in Object Oriented Concept
- Expert in Data Structure and DBMS
- Expert in Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools
- Good Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Good Knowledge of Standard Coding Practices
- Good Experience of code management and CI/CD tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- ExperienceonJava/J2EE, ORM, JPA, Spring Boot& Web services.
- Solid experience in web development Angular 4 or higher framework.
- FamiliarwithMySQL database engine with sound knowledge in SQL Query.
- Good knowledge and experience in server-side APIs and web service integration(SOAP, REST, JSON, and XML).
- Good knowledge with glassfish application server & tomcat.
- Strong analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills and ability to work under a tight schedule and meet deadlines.