Senior React Native Developer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Join Europe's fastest growing digital gardening brand disrupting an overlooked industry (€88 bn). Backed by leading VCs, you will have the chance to shape the future of Plantura and leave your own mark.
We are looking for an experienced (senior) mobile React Native developer to join our development team full time. You will join an established small agile product team, working closely with fellow developers, product owners, designers, and QA. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining new consumer facing features of our iOS and Android app. You will have the opportunity to shape our team and engineering processes.
- Develop and maintain the Plantura App
- Build clean and maintainable components
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth, and performant UIs
- Optimize performance for a native user experience
- Diagnose and fix bugs
- Be ready to learn and stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Take up end-to-end ownership of your results
- Mentor and coach others on technical or soft skills
- Passionate about building great user-friendly products
- > 3 years of experience developing frontend applications
- Experience with Android and iOS native development
- Awareness of common cross-device pitfalls
- Experience in backend technologies like node.js is a plus
- Having worked in a remote environment before is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles
- English working proficiency with strong communication skills
- Technology Challenges: Using a modern technology stack, we care about maintainable code to build scalable systems that serve millions of users.
- High Impact: More than just a job: we don’t believe in strict hierarchies, but in ownership and drive.
- Team Spirit: The team is our engine - get to know your colleagues better at frequent social events.
- Personal Growth: We foster your professional and personal development on an individual basis.
- Product Driven: Working in small teams using agile methods, we focus on our customers to build great products.
|Posted Date||03 May, 2022|
|Apply Before||31 May, 2022|