Senior PHP Developer
Theme Grill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who can work on WordPress and have a strong working history on PHP and WordPress Projects. If you are tired of working with clients project and would like to explore working on Products then this job is for you. Also, if you have a solid knowledge of PHP but randomly worked with WordPress feel free to apply.
- Should have a minimum of 3-year experience in PHP or WordPress
- Should have advanced proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices( OOP, MVC, Namespace, autoloading, Traits, and Design Pattern )
- Should have knowledge on integration of third-party APIs
- Good Knowledge of databases
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Sound Knowledge of anyone PHP framework like CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony
- Should have Knowledge of Git, SVN
- Knowledge of WordPress, Plugin anatomy would be plus
- Should be able to lead a team for WordPress Development
- Should be able to work in a team
- Contribution to open source project would be a huge plus, If you have created any WordPress plugin attach the link or send a zip file.
- Develop WordPress Plugins from scratch.
- Carry out team planning as well as product planning.
- Fixing bugs and small enhancements that come into our WordPress plugins.
- Refactoring legacy code with particular attention to backward compatibility.
- Maintain and enhance existing WordPress Products, modules, and Applications.
- Initiating new ideas for new modules, products.
- 5 working days a week
- Timely salary review
- Bonus for the dedicated employee
- Timely refreshment and outing programs
- A serene working environment with inhouse Table tennis and Badminton court, Carrom Board, DartBoard, and Chess to play and enjoy the break time
- We provide Lunch, Snacks, Tea, and coffees
Note: Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, this is currently a 'Work From Home' job. Interviews and all will also be done virtually. Once this situation is under control, this will be an office job.
Interested candidates can send links, Projects, GitHub repo links of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via https://themegrill.com/apply-now/
|Category||Information Technology, Software Development|
|Salary||Rs. - 50000 to 100000 / Month|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||07 Jan, 2021|
|Apply Before||06 Feb, 2021|