Senior or Mid Software Engineer (Node)
We are a software company headquartered in the Netherlands. Our team in Nepal provide outsourcing services in software development primarily to European customers. Our core expertise are the development of ERP systems in Progress platform, Mobile Apps Development, SAP Business Intelligence/ Business Object (BI/BO) solution. We work with a variety of software technologies including Progress OpenEdge, PHP, Magento,iOS, Android, Windows, .NET, Flash/Flex and many more. For detailed information on Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd please visit www.javra.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Javra Software is seeking a Senior or Mid Software Engineer ready to make an excellent career in Nepal. You will work as part of our world class outsourcing team developing desktop and web software applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining server-side application logic
- Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server-side
- Write high quality, readable and testable code
- Design and optimize applications for high performance, high availability, and low latenc
- Work on security and data protection
- Incorporate data storage solutions (i. e. MySQL, MongoDB.)
Requirements and Qualification:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- More than 5 years experience in related fields.
- Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem (e.g. Express)
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages (e.g. EJS, Jade, etc.)• Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (i. e. LESS, SASS etc.)
- Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem
- Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems, and services
- Knowledge of how to incorporate different data sources and databases and how to deliver optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs desktop)
- Familiarity with how to create scalable Node.js applications
- Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema
- Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them
- Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
|Category||Computer - Programming|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||B. Sc. (Bachelors in Science), BCA / BCIS, B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, B.E. in Electronics, Bachelors in Engineering, BIT / BIM(S)|
|Posted Date||29 Dec, 2021|
|Apply Before||19 Jan, 2022|