Senior NodeJs Developer
Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains and across the globe and provides its world class professionals in meeting the clientâ€™s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of skilled manpower Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the clientâ€™s job that could be a Solution Architecture Research, Application development, Deployment Automation etc. Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Senior NodeJs Developer
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer specialised in NodeJs who has experience in leading and developing modern scalable applications and providing a complete business solution. We are keen to have a confident professional who operates with a sense of realism, humility, humor and adds a significant value to the team.
- Three Years of experience working as a Software Developer specializing in system design, development, deployment and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience on working with the latest backend (NodeJs, ExpressJs) technologies.
- Ability to work with both front and back-end developers.
- Effective verbal , written communication skills and expressive personality..
- Concept of modern scalable applications like serverless, microservices.
- Experience with GraphQL and AWS skills (EC2, Lambda, Elastic beanstalk, S3, Cloudwatch) would be an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of database Both relational (MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational (Mongo).
- Understanding of version control systems like GIT.
- Familiar working in the Agile environment.
Responsibilities As a senior software engineer you will be:
- Working closely with Tekkon’s CTO to lead the tech team in Nepal office.
- Define all aspects of backend development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers at Tekkon.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy).
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Lunch provided in office.
- Paid leave, sick leave.
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume along with well written cover letter.