Senior .NET/Core Developer
Nimble Infosys was established in 2010 and promoted by team of management experts, chartered accountants and IT engineers. Nimble Infosys is providing services in the areas of Software Development, Web Development, Mobile Apps Development, IT Consultancy, Software Analysis, Database Management and Data Migration Services in Nepal. Currently Nimble Infosys serving wide range of products such as Human Resource Management, Inventory, Fixed Asset, Project Management, School MIS and ongoing continuous development for ERP based products. Nimble is providing services to 250+ leading customers in Nepal with capacity of 45+ excellent team members. We are still growing and looking for following positions to join our team.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for Senior .NET/Core Developer
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good Team player.
- Good understanding of .NET MVC Framework.
- Strong knowledge in Sql Server Query Writing, PL/SQL.
- Can work comfortably in ASP.NET Core will be plus.
- Solid understanding of API development and consumption.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Have good knowledge of UI and UX practices for modern applications.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Development Life-cycle.
- Strong knowledge in C#.
- Knowledge of Angular/React will be added extra points.
- Keep Developing System and leading assigned development team with latest technologies on .Net MVC, .Net Core, Web API, Angular, Blazor, Database, Analytics, Flutter/Xamrin, Web Assembly etc.
- Analyze and translate user requirements into code.
- Co-ordinate with Team Lead, Clients, Product Manager, QA, Developers, Implementation Team and ensure product design, quality and timely delivery.
- Designing database structure, help/guide developers to write efficient code including writing optimized database queries.
- Can independently handle including all life-cycle of project.
- Involve in finalize design and UI, development of complex logic's in Database, Backend or Frontend.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Support and Mentor junior level engineers
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products.
- Arrangement of product publishing, releasing and managing update/patches with seamless updatation of system on client end.
- Coordinate with management team, involve in product planning and research, suggest and practice for energetic working environment.
- You must be from Full Stack development background to meet above requirements.
With the following Offers:
- No salary constraint for deserving candidates.
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Your CV must include:
- Detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played
- Tools and Technologies used in current and/or previous job/s
- Expected monthly salary
If you are interested for the job, submit your resume with a cover letter at info[@]nimble.com.np
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|Category||Computer - System Programming, Human Resources, Information Technology, Database Programming, Web Designing & Programming, Software Development|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level|
|Education||Bachelors in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||14 Feb, 2020|
|Apply Before||13 Mar, 2020|