Senior Livelihood technician/Sub-Engineer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Rural Enterprise Development Center (REDC) Dolakha the leading NGO based in the Dolakha district working in the various sectors i.e. Micro Enterprise Development, Good Governance, Community Development, Poverty Alleviation, Livelihood Improvement, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Financial Linkage for 10 years. Currently, REDC Dolakha is seeking qualified, result-oriented and self-motivated Nepali citizens for the following positions Candidates meeting below-mentioned criteria are highly encouraged to apply for the positions.
1. Senior Livelihood technician: 1 (Field Based)
- I.Sc in agricultural science, preference will be given to the Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with good understanding & knowledge on livelihood and development related project
- Experience on microfinance, local marketing promotion will be the advantage
- Good facilitation, presentation & coordination skills with good English language
- Report writing and documentation skills
- Willingness to work in remote areas of the district.
- Good knowledge of computer application (MS-Office Package)
2. Sub-Engineer: 1 (Field Based)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 2 years of experience in reconstruction as well as development related project.
- Knowledge and skills on survey, design, estimation and construction supervision and ensure quality control.
- Good knowledge on Auto CAD and MS office package
- Good knowledge of Governmental rules, regulation associated with construction technology
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and coordination skills
- Willingness to work in remote areas of district
Remuneration: As per the organization policy.
REDC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, people with disability and members from disadvantage community groups are highly encouraged to apply
REDC, Dolakha has zero-tolerance for abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people and abide by our PSEA Policy.
Interested candidates can submit their updated CV and a letter of motivation (cover letter) by email for the above-mentioned posts in the following address before 26th January 2020.
Rural Enterprise Development Center (REDC), Dolakha
Charikot, Charighyang, Dolakha
Phone No: 049-421813
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. Telephone calls will not be entertained