Senior Laravel Developer
Technology sales Pvt td is renounced embedded system development company since 2006. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and also holds multiple (Intellectual Property)patent and copyrights.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Ramlaxman group is an innovative system developer since 15 years in Nepal. We are focused in developing embedded system as well different software and applications. Wireless community siren, Electronic voting machine, Letzgo mobile application, RF signal jamming system, GPS tracking solution and different automation and security products are our major outputs.
We provide solution to households, factory, and industry, bank and finance, Government office etc.
We required young, energetic and research-oriented manpower to connect with our mission of innovation in Nepal.
Job Category: Php Laravel Development
Job Level: Senior and Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 2
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Education Level: Bachelor in Computer application or related courses
Experience Required: More than or equals to 1 year Php Laravel
Senior laravel developer typically does the following things:
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API, Develop API with existing backend for other development platforms, ie Android, ios
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus different service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components to follow
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
PHP / Laravel developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least 1 year.
- Bachelor in Computer application or related courses
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
Working method: permanent after 3 month’s probation period.
Working days per week: 5 days
- Competitive/ Attractive Salary
- Dashain bonus
- Annual holidays up to 19 days
- Great work culture
- Flexible timings against performance
- Professional support and recognition
- Learn new technologies & novel implementations
- Exposure to multiple aspects of a small growing team
- Annual performance review
- Internal and external learning, training and workshop
- On-going career development
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Insurance: Medicine and health insurance up to 1 lakh Nepalese rupees (after 3 months)
- Accidental insurance up to 10 lakhs
- Dependent Pension plan up to 60% of salary in case of death
- Retirement plan same as per government office