Detailed Job description / requirements:
About Banba Group
The project you will be working on has been ongoing for the past 5 years in the construction sector. It is a well established high-growth startup with customers all around the world. The position is remote within Nepal. You will be working with our engineering team in Nepal and our operations team in Australia.
- Produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implement automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Propose any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
Technical Execution: Vue.js Front-End Development
- Implement user-facing web applications and components with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows.
- Translate Interface Designs into pixel perfect elegant Vue.js code
- Develop Vue.js applications using deep familiarity & experience in Vue 3; stay up-to-date with all recent developments in the Vue.js space
- Keep an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Consume REST APIs and Websockets
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Ownership, Accountability, Communication & Collaboration
- Be an accountable and committed member of a high functional development team
- Drive Sprint goals to completion by monitoring Team boards and working closely with team members to get user stories completed in priority order
- Collaborate with the team members actively over Slack, Zoom, etc.
Banba Groups Core Values:
Mission-Driven, Respect, Collaboration, Work-Life Balance, and Integrity
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Coding Bootcamp or Equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Git repositories and branching strategies
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Experience in Typescript is preferred
- Excellent understanding of HTML5
- Experience in Front-End UI frameworks
- Understanding the nature of Asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills--you have the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple, easy-to-understand ways.
- Any prior exposure to Ruby on Rails or would be beneficial
- Culture: Mission-driven atmosphere with casual, laid back environment
- Location: Remote with option to also work in office in Lalitpur
- Working days, Monday -> Friday, normal business hours
- Compensation: Competitive (90k+)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid annual leave
- Health Insurance
- SSF / CIT
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.
How to apply
Please email your resume and any supporting information (Github links, cover letter etc.) to email@example.com