Senior HR Executive
BerryBytes develop computer vision technologies using Machine Learning and AI and offers Cloud Native Application solutions. We bring the perfect combination of talent and technology to help our customers overcome their most significant challenges.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Senior HR Executive
Location: Patan, Nepal
BerryBytes is seeking a dynamic and engaging Senior Human Resources Executive for our Development center in Kathmandu. This key position provides employee support while driving Human Resource functional excellence and process improvement. As the Human Resource Executive, you will lead a team in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating HR activities. This position drives effort related to positive employee relations and takes a proactive role in shaping a plant culture of open and honest communication and mutual cooperation and respect within the workforce. The Senior HR Executive is a key member of the BerryBytes leadership team. Proactive engagement and visibility across all shifts is essential for success!
- Provides full range of day-to-day HR support including staffing, employee relations, performance management, organizational development, benefits, compensation and training & development.
- Leads initiatives to foster positive employee relations, an engaged workforce, a positive culture, and effective communication throughout the plant by working collaboratively with leaders and hourly employees. Coaches employees at all levels to improve communication.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices.
- Leads recruiting and ensures robust action plans are created and executed. Provides creative strategies to meet manpower requirements, for both hourly and salaried personnel. Interviews prospective employees administers pre-employment assessments and checks references. Conduct new employee orientation training.
- Oversee payroll administration
- Partners with management team to design and implement employee recognition programs to support and engage.
- Conduct thorough and objective investigations of employee relations, performance, policy violation issues and recommends countermeasures to resolve.
- Partners with HR colleagues to implement corporate wide programs such as Merit Review, Talent Review, Wellness and Benefits Open Enrollment.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 4 or more years’ experience in Human Resources with concentration in employee/labor relations required.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a managerial role supervising HR team members
- Experience within a IT industry preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a peer with the Management team and to be an effective leader and relationship builder for the overall employee workforce.
- Strong leadership communication skills (in both small and large groups), and ability to influence, lead, and drive change in a complex manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with regional, and corporate HR teams to achieve plant objectives.
- Experienced in MS Office tools and resources including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Previous experience in utilizing HRIS is preferred.
At BerryBytes, we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. BerryBytes's idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
You will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with BerryBytes. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
We offer ﬂexible hours, competitive PTO policy, incentive, bonus, health and wellness, and attractive compensation and beneﬁt plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech ﬁeld.
Please send your latest resume in PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.