Senior Frontend Developer
Theme Grill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who can work on WordPress projects. We use React to built our product's user interface in both WordPress and Non-WordPress projects.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a related field.
- Collaborating with backend team to implement features and create maintainable and reusable components.
- A strong understanding of Reactjs is a must. Knowledge of any other JS framework would be a plus.
- Experience in interacting JSON based API
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, DOM events, CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass, Less)
- Working knowledge of component-based libraries like Chakra UI, Ant Design, Tailwind CSS, and Styled Components
- Familiarity with version control tools
- Good debugging skills and user interactivity skills.
- Knowledge of WordPress would be a huge plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, npm, yarn, grunt, etc.
- Proficient knowledge on Promises, AJAX, Restful API, Optimized JSON Structure
- Ability to design, build and work with RESTful Web Services in JSON
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative environment with a proactive attitude.
- Strong problem solving and written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Build reusable components and sections that can be reused in the future based on provided designs
- Turning static components into dynamic ones, working with the back-end team to provide the needed data via APIs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- 5 working days a week.
- Timely Salary review.
- Bonus for the dedicated employee.
- Timely refreshment and outing Program. (Once the office resumes)
- A serene working environment with inhouse Table tennis and Badminton court, Carrom Board, DartBoard, and Chess to play and enjoy the break time
- We provide Lunch, Snacks, Tea, and coffees
Note: Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, this is currently a 'Work From Home' job. Interviews and all will also be done virtually. Once this situation is under control, this will be an office job.
Interested candidates can send links, Projects, GitHub repo links of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via https://themegrill.com/apply-now/.