Senior DevOps Engineer
SmartMobe Solutions (SMS) is an expert solution provider for smartphone apps and is one of the fastest-growing mobile apps development company for providing comprehensive mobile apps solutions to its clients worldwide. We deliver integrated, robust and scalable mobile app solutions for the business around the world. As a company, we provide highly configured systems & devices along with organized but jolly environment for work.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
SmartMobe Solutions is a tech hotspot where we strive to bring dreams to reality. We believe in empowering our employees and combining fun with work. If you love working together in a team and want to take a leap forward in your career then, SmartMobe Solutions is the perfect choice for you.
We are looking for a full-time Senior DevOps Engineer with excellent technical and people skills, an out of the box thinker and a performance driven person.
- Works with development team to design scalable and robust system architecture for web and mobile applications by continually improving DevOps process
- Suggest and implement right tools for CI/CD like cloud services, automation tools etc.
- Provision of infrastructure necessary for development, testing and production of mobile and web application
- Regularly monitor and maintain the health of the infrastructure and the software to ensure smooth operation of the application
- Create and execute contingency plan for disasters like downtime, data loss etc.
- Ensure well accepted level of security across software industry on the infrastructures
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Develop, Implement and support infrastructure on-premise and in the cloud
- Provide technical leadership
- System and platform upgrades, service and preventative maintenance
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong background in orchestration, infrastructure-as-code.
- Quickly deploy and scale software from development to production
- Streamline development through CI/CD (preferably Jenkins) and automate
- Familiarity with SDLC and automated software testing
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge of Linux (RedHat, CentOS) and Windows
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM)
- Experience with common Cloud and DevOps tools, such as: Git, Jenkins, JIRA, etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, C, C++, Perl, Java
- Experience with designing, implementing, and managing network solutions
- Good experience of amazon cloud services like load balancing, Route53, Auto scaling, ECS, CloudWatch etc
- Good experience of application containerization using docker
- Good experience of container orchestration using ECS or EKS
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- 5 Working days only
- Dashain Bonus
- Flexible and creative working environment
- Refreshment Parties and Outings
- Free lunch/snacks/tea
- Training and development programs
If you think you are the perfect one for the above post then send your CV with cover-letter in pdf format to email@example.com.