SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
Detailed Job description / requirements:
SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an Inside Sales Support Executive who will represent us as we target Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and UK-based companies. The Sales Executive will actively target to generate leads and conduct sales.
This is a unique opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join a passionate team developing a truly innovative and high-potential business. The Inside Sales Executive will market a number of package solutions, sell on an annual subscription basis, and will work with the Customer Success team to ensure proper onboarding of customers.
Direct sales to customers
- Work with the sales team to qualify prospective customers to explain and demonstrate the product, where necessary with the support of qualified legal professionals.
- Actively network within the Hong Kong and Singapore SME community to promote the company and its products.
- Support pre-sales activities in the form of presentations, demonstrations, and customer questionnaire responses.
Target identification and sales planning
- Actively manage your own pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Work with the management team to prioritize prospects.
- Forecast own sales activity, revenue achievement and provide updates to the management team at the weekly sales meeting.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status on the CRM platform.
- Work closely with the management team to forecast and allocate resources for new prospects, requests, and requirements.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Distinctive communicator with a passion for meeting and serving people and business leaders.
- Strong client service values reflected in a ‘client first’ mindset
- Strong collaborator able to work flexibly within a small dynamic team.
- ‘Self-starter’: be able to work with and reach out to clients independently.
- Able to understand and explain simple technology solutions.
- Ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- 6 months of experience in selling to small and medium enterprises. Freshers may apply.
- Account management experience and experience in building and nurturing longer-term relationships with clients.
- Excellent English
- Other languages a plus, but not a requirement
Education and other
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognized in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.