Sales Representative/Delivery Person
Attend is a digital platform that helps you find multiple service providers from the tips of your finger. We serve individuals and businesses, and give benefits ranging from all weight and sizes with our multiple services, followed additionally by working as a 3rd party service operator between consumers and suppliers.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Present, promote, convince and sign up in our system using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Should be able to speak and convince the people to use our system.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Should have completed + 2 or above.
Delivery Person Responsibilities:
- Transporting and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
Delivery Person Requirements:
- Should have valid driver's license issued by the government.
- Clean driving record.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.