Sales and Marketing Officer (Female)
We know finding the right fit for your hospitality property is one of the arduous jobs. Moreover, your company has to spend 50% of time and effort in finding and retaining the new employees. Where this valuable time can be invested in creating new businesses. Hence , 99hospitality is here to make a change in the hospitality industry and the way recruiting is done.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Vacancy announcement for the five-star esteemed boutique hotel in Thamel, kathmandu
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Female)
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Building relationships and rapport with new and existing clientsâ€¨
- Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses â€¨
- Pitch products and services effectively â€¨
- Follow through with customer and ensure guest satisfactionâ€¨
- Solicit feedback on guests/clients experienceâ€¨
- Willing to travel extensively