Sales and Marketing Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Sales and Marketing Officer
Greenhill Education Group Nepal trading as RGIT Australia is a leading vocational education provider. With a founding principal of delivering excellence in training, RGIT Australia is proud to offer a learning environment that pays particular attention to student welfare and to fostering equal educational opportunities for students of all ages.
RGIT Australia is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Sales and Marketing Officer to work in our Nepal Office.
This is currently a Full-time position.
About the role
Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology (RGIT) Australia is a leading vocational education provider with a founding principal of delivering excellence in training. RGIT Australia is proud to offer a learning environment that pays particular attention to student welfare and to fostering equal educational opportunities for students of all ages.
We are seeking for a smart & enthusiastic candidate for the Sales & Marketing officer position who will be responsible for the business development, sales growth, international student recruitment and brand building of RGIT's educational offerings in the market.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Manage inbound and outbound phone and web-based enquiries
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Work on key sales campaigns to drive new enrolments
- Track all appointments, sales, status reports (etc.) thoroughly
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Provide student entry requirements advice and assist in the assessment of student entry requirements satisfaction
- Maintain accurate data in the student databases i.e. CRM and SMS
- Drive recruitment, admission, and support for students
- Work towards meeting sales targets and budgets
- Conduct sales and marketing initiatives to ensure effective and efficient student recruitment operations
- Perform research activities and report accordingly for satisfactory operations
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or at least Diploma or higher in field relating to business or marketing
- Minimum 1 year experience in general sales and marketing or 1 year demonstrated experience in international student marketing, in a Registered Training Organization
- Knowledge of international student recruitment markets, particularly their allocated market, is preferred.
- Ability to develop and implement onshore and offshore marketing plans to recruit international students from the South Asian region.
- Advanced level capability to use Microsoft Excel and Word, power point Presentation.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritization of duties and responsibilities.
- Fluent , Efficient, and effective communication skills (Advanced level of written and verbal skills)
- Represent the institution in education expos and conventions.
- Effective and efficient time management.
- Accountability for personal work performance.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Effective and efficient problem solving.
To be successful in this job you will be a highly motivating and engaging individual with outstanding presentation skills that set you apart from others. You will have a proven track record of leadership in a work environment with demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills.
This position offers excellent career opportunities in a friendly and supportive work environment.
RGIT Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community, and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
If you believe you are qualified and suitable for this position, please submit your cover letter together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org