Sales and Marketing Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
H Plant Pvt. Ltd. is a social enterprise established in Nepal by South-Korea based international humanitarian development NGO conducting various support programs around the world.
H Plant has a focus on rural community development encouraging people to stand on their own feet and inspiring them to have ownership of the community where they belong through nature sourcing and value addition of Medicinal and Aromatics Plants (MAPs). H Plant pursue the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Position: Sales and Marketing Officer.
Level: Staff - Manager
Experience: 4~6 year
Position type- full time
Sales and Marketing Officer Duties:
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge on MAPs(Medicinal Aromatic Plants), Essential oils, Natural Soap is plus.
- Experiences on logistic and export is highly regarded.
How to apply:
- Prepare Cover letter-CV in a one file (MS Word or PDF)
Send to: email@example.com
File Name: yourName_Sales_HPlant_YYMMDD