Sales and Marketing Executive
JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Sales and Marketing Executive for one of our clients.
A leading Software Company in Lalitpur.
Position: Sales and Marketing Executive
Requirements: We are looking for aggressive, ambitious individuals who have a minimum of 2 years of experience in related field. The representative should be presentable, smart and IT/Communication degree Background preferred and relevant graduates are also welcome.
Job Duties And Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to follow up new business opportunities and communicate of new product development to the prospective client and managing relationships with existing clients.
- Strongly required to rewrite the content related to business, drafting the business proposal to the clients and making tender documents to prospective clients incorporated with management level.
- Interacting with Sr. Executive to create the new business strategy, planning and process to execute the business plan. And, providing guidelines to junior staff to achieve the goal.
- Must have the ability to come up with marketing strategies and lead the team in terms of marketing and sales
- Creative and confident
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Preferably an extroverted person
Salary: Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 35,000 (per month) plus incentives and bonus after the completion of three month probation period.
Remuneration is negotiable for the deserving candidates. (Depending upon the experience and qualification)