Ruby on Rails Engineer
BerryBytes develop computer vision technologies using Machine Learning and AI and offers Cloud Native Application solutions. We bring the perfect combination of talent and technology to help our customers overcome their most significant challenges.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are developing a product that accelerates the DevOps productivities by exploiting Machine Learning and AI toolchains. One of its kinds of tools the industry is waiting for. We're looking for a long-term Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (at least 2 years experience) that can get things done, take ownership of features, and come up with scalable solutions to challenging problems. Our product is used by thousands of customers every month so the impact is real.
- Work closely with our Lead Engineer and enjoy participating in architectural and application development discussions.
- Writing RoR backend services
- Provide leadership to the team in mastering technologies, identifying and implementing worthwhile new technologies and improving our process.
- Writing unit tests and end-to-end integration tests.
- The successful candidate will possess business operations experience and skills, analytical and critical thinking skills, and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 3+ year’s application development experience in a professional environment using Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Rails framework
- Experience with MySQL and MongoDB or similar NoSQL
- Experience with agile implementation methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent skills and experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 3+ years of development experience
- Familiarity with the MVC framework
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience in React or AgularJb
- Strong background in building scalable, high quality and high-performance applications on the Microsoft technology stack
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Reactjs experience a plus.
- Docker or Kubernetes experience.
- Awareness in application security vulnerabilities, e.g. OWASP top 10
Send your latest resume in PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deserving candidate will be awarded the best salary and bonus!
- Onsite opportunities in the US and possible H1B sponsors as well.