Request for Proposals
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Request for Application
Short Term Technical Assistance (National Expert) to
Develop a Business Plan for AEPC’s Central Renewable Energy Fund (CREF)
(This is re-advertisement; if you have already submitted the proposals, you do not need to apply again.)
Nepal Renewable Energy Programme (NREP) is a Government of Nepal programme designed to mobilize private sector investment to develop distributed renewable energy (DRE) in “missing middle” Commercial & Industrial (C&I) markets and to increase energy access in remote areas. The Programme operates Province 2, Province Lumbini and Province Karnali where NREP is supporting Provincial and Local Governments to achieve effective analysis, development, and implementation of DRE projects, policies, planning, and strategies.
NREP invites to submit proposals to undertake the assignment “Develop a Business Plan for AEPC’s Central Renewable Energy Fund (CREF).” Generally, the CREF Business Plan is needed to advance the major transformation that CREF has to make including a scope of work, principles of business operation, its positioning, a SWOT analysis, elements of operational autonomy, organizational structure and sustainability plan, and the overall benefit of this transformation for market development of distributed renewable energy. The CREF Business Plan should be aligned with AEPC’s Business Plan. Interested firms/individual that can demonstrate the credentials, capacity and expertise to meet these assignment's requirement are requested to submit their proposal.
Job Title: Short Term Technical Assistance (National Expert) to “Develop a Business Plan for AEPC’s Central Renewable Energy Fund (CREF)” - 1 person
Full/Part-Time: Short-term Technical Assistance (around 20person-days)
Primary Position Location: Kathmandu
The proposal must contain Technical and Financial Proposals in pdf format, which should be sent in 2 separate emails with Titles as noted below:
- For the Technical Proposal: Technical Proposal_ short name of the firm
- For Financial Proposal: Financial Proposal _ short name of the firm
Click the link below to download the detailed Terms of Reference and Technical and Financial Proposal templates:
- Proposal must be submitted to procurementnrep@NREPNEPAL.com by 17:00 hour’s local time on or before 28th February 2021using “Proposal for CREF Business Plan” as subject line.
- The method of selection will be based on the review of technical and financial proposal. The contract will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offer or who provides the best value to NREP using a combination of technical and cost/price factors.
- Proposals must be valid for a period of 90 days, counting from the day of Technical Proposal opening.
- Technical proposal should also include scanned copies of a) Registration documents b) PAN/VAT certificate and c) Tax clearance certificate for FY 2075/76)
- Contact details of three recent references that we could contact if you were selected (this is applicable for individual consultant).
- NREP reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the proposals without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
Nepal Renewable Energy Program
Thapathali, Kathmandu Nepal