REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Detailed Job description / requirements:
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
World Vision is a child focused relief, development and advocacy organization that has contributed to transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations. We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class and caste. We are looking for potential Nepalese Consultant Service Provides to fill out the following position:
1. Consultancy Service: Long Term Agreement for Software Development
Key Responsibilities: The consultant is expected to support in development and integration of Software as requested by WVIN based on the organization need can contribute to this objective.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience in working with organizations in humanitarian sector.
- Previously worked in data visualizations and with APIs for dashboards and system integraions.
- Experience in designing platforms using backend technologies such as Django and frontend technologies such as React.
- Knowledge in blockchain technologies such as Hyperledger fabric, Etherum
- Knowledge in AWS and integration of services such as IVR, SMS
- Knowledge in mobile application development
Detailed Description along with bidding terms and conditions can be accessed via :
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete ‘Technical proposals with financial proposal ’ by 12 April, 2021 before 12:00 noon to the email, address mentioned below.
For Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested Candidates are instructed to submit the financial proposal in a sealed manner to WVIN National Office on or before 12 April 2021.
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
Supply Chain Management Department
World Vision International Nepal