Request for CVs
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Request for CVs
USAID Nepal Trade and Competitiveness Activity
DAI, a global consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC, USA, seeks to fill multiple positions to support an upcoming USAID Trade and Competitiveness activity in Nepal. The anticipated project is expected to increase Nepali private sector participation in targeted global value chains. This activity will promote investment and increase the use of available technologies and innovation to spur productivity within micro, small, and medium sized enterprises (MSMEs). The activity will yield immediate impacts including jobs, exports, and increased competitiveness. Furthermore, participation of women and marginalized communities will be essential to ensuring inclusive economic growth so this project will also have a gender equality and social inclusion element.
DAI is seeking experts with experience in:
- Trade, Import/Export Development
- Competitiveness, Industrial Strategy
- Value Chain Development
- Micro, Small, and Medium Sized Enterprises (MSMEs), and Entrepreneurship Development
- Business Enabling Environment (BEE), Policy Reform
- Access to Finance, Financial Services for Businesses, Investment Attraction
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion
- Project Administration, Operations, Human Resources, Financial and Grant Management, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E), and Communications with experience on USAID-funded contracts preferred.
- Degree from an accredited university in the related field of expertise is required.
- A minimum of five-year experience in the desired technical role.
- Experience working on USAID or donor funded projects.
- Fluent English (reading, writing, and speaking).
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and a CV in English via email to DAINepalRecruitment@dai.com by April 1, 2021. Qualified individuals will be contacted. No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted.
All program positions will be contingent upon DAI being awarded the contract and the donor approving all proposed candidates.