Report Writing Consultant
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Rural Health and Education Services Trust
Rural Health and Education Services Trust (RHEST) is a national NGO established in 1992, primarily working to prevent girl trafficking through the provision of education services and safety networks to at-risk girls throughout Nepal. RHEST has two smaller programs; women’s maternal health, and health related publishing.
Since 1997, RHEST has been supported by the INGO the American Himalayan Foundation (AHF). In addition to funds, AHF provides program and organizational guidance to RHEST and assists RHEST in its communications to donors and other international stakeholders.
Position: Report Writing Consultant
Job Type: Part time
Working Destination(s): Based in Kathmandu
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Develop and manage the Reports of the different departments of RHEST.
- Liaise with project support team at central level for collection of information.
- Coordinate with the M&E Unit to collect data from the field offices.
- Duly review, verify and confirm reports developed in the field level.
- Ensure the best compliance to the forms and formats developed for reporting in the operation manual.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Be cooperative, helpful and a good team player in different events of the RHEST.
- Contribute in the overall development of the SGT Program.
- The applicants have the flexibility of working from home or at office.
- Masters’ Degree in Public Relations, English Language or Literature, Communications, Journalism or Creative Writing.
- At least (3) years of experience in Report and Proposal writing.
- Strong research and excellent writing skills in English.
- Good understanding on contemporary issues, activities and approaches in child protection, child rights, child trafficking and education policies.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can submit their CV/RESUME by following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th December, 2019 together with cover letter.