Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
HLE Nepal is looking for highly skilled Recruitment Specialist to strengthen our P & C team. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talents, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
- Stay active with current social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs.
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and online job portals.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates.
- Screen resumes and prospects, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment with exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, experience with online job portal
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management (or related field)
- Experience developing recruiting strategy
- Desire to grow professionally and ongoing training opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Provident and Gratuity fund, Dashain bonus
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- 5-day work week (except for the 1st Sunday of the month)
Sounds like the opportunity for you? Please email us your Cover Letter with the reasons why you think you are suitable for this position as well as your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit and to know more about us. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.