Receptionist / Hotel Front Desk, Cook, Housekeeping
Detailed Job description / requirements:
1. Post: Receptionist / Front Desk- 1
Main Job Task and Responsibilities:
- answer telephone, screen, and direct calls
- greet persons entering organization; direct persons to correct destination
- ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- prepare correspondence and documents
- monitor and maintain office equipment
- tidy and maintain the reception area
- minimum Intermediate passed or Bachelors running
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- knowledge of computers and MS Office, Word, Excel, email, Internet
- verbal and written communication skills
- professional personal presentation
- customer service orientation
- organizing and planning
- initiative and reliable
- stress tolerance
2.Cook (intermediate level)- 1
This tourist standard hotel seeks a cook of an intermediate level cook.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare awesome meals for our guests.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Help lead and inspire our kitchen staff with the restaurant manager.
- Wow our guests with amazing dishes.
- Intermediate level in Hotel Management or equivalent preferred (but not mandatory for experienced person)
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
3. Housekeeping- 1
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors
- vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
- shampoo carpets, rugs and upholstery
- dust and polish furniture and fittings
- clean metal fixtures and fittings
- empty and clean trash containers
- dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- clean washbasins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- wipe down glass surfaces
- makeup beds and change linens as required
- tidy up rooms
- wash windows as scheduled
- sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- iron and press clothing and linen
- sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- operate mechanized cleaning equipment
- maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- Experienced is highly preferred.
4. Waitress/Waiter-1 (Female/Male)
Duties and responsibilities
- Welcome, greet guests in the dining room; takes food and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps of service
- Deliver food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests
- Should be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and ingredients.
- Should advise guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when requested.
- Should communicate directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated
- Should remain flexible and patient when communicating with guests and staffs.
- Ability to Collect tickets and follow proper cash-handling procedures.
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- Should have a pleasing personality.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Good knowledge of food and beverage service.
- SLC or equivalent
5. Office Boy/ Office Assistant
We are looking for a office assistant boy who can work as a all rounder and help everybody as possible. We will provide the accommodation & food for him and he would be in house staff.
Requirements: Should be comfortable to work on night shift too.
Note: Interested candidates can send their documents and application with expected salary to email@example.com or contact 9851238565.