AusNep IT Solution is a professional IT company committed to provide professional and affordable web sites, Software, CRM ,Mobile Apps, Portal Development etc. Our office is located in Sydney Australia.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- To work collaboratively in a team environment using the latest technologies and upskilling where possible
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Familiarity with newer specifications
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Interested candidate can send their cv at firstname.lastname@example.org