Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We are a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk's businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Bachelor’s in computer stream or equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years and more
- Passion for programming in general, rather than a specific language
- Ability to learn new, emerging technologies
- You have a solid general understanding of application components, what happens on the front end, what happens on the back end.
- Communicate with business users/clients to gather requirements, express ideas, and collaborate with team throughout the design and development processes.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills
- Keep up with the latest software, changing design trends, social channels, and adapt quickly to modern technologies.
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Mandatory skills – the person must be STRONG in each discipline and will have to explain in detail
- Production usage React JS
- React JS experience
- Experience with REST API's
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Make design and technical decisions for React JS projects.
- Ability in build processes
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- Involved in SDLC process.
Nice to haves
- HTML, SASS
- Interest in performance
Application Link: https://smrtr.io/72m6h