We are a software company headquartered in the Netherlands. Our team in Nepal provide outsourcing services in software development primarily to European customers. Our core expertise are the development of ERP systems in Progress platform, Mobile Apps Development, SAP Business Intelligence/ Business Object (BI/BO) solution. We work with a variety of software technologies including Progress OpenEdge, PHP, Magento,iOS, Android, Windows, .NET, Flash/Flex and many more. For detailed information on Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd please visit www.javra.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are seeking a talented R&D Intern to assist with the design and development of our new product prototype. In this role, you will be working closely with the R&D team to create functional design concepts, test existing designs, and oversee the implementation of development projects. You may also be involved in the redesign of existing products.
● Responsible for researching and implementing appropriate ML algorithms, embedded hardware and developing prototype projects using cutting edge tools and technologies.
● Use of IOT, Embedded systems and AI/ML to meet the client requirements.
● Well documenting the findings of research and methodologies used.
● Weighing out the pros and cons of the tools/methods utilized.
● Adaptable to work on unprecedented ideas, tools and technologies
Skills and Requirements
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent (Final year students are also encouraged to apply)
● Familiarity with C/C++ and Python Programming Language
● Sound knowledge of microcontrollers, wireless communication models, sensors
● Some Experience on Arduino, Raspberry PI, NodeMCU
● Some Experience on Matrix board/PCB design
● Familiarity with Machine Learning Algorithms (e.g. SVN/KNN/CNN/GAN/RNN/LSTM), frameworks (e.g. Keras/PyTorch) and libraries (numpy, scikit-learn, matplotlib etc.)
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving and mathematical skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work in a team
● Having knowledge of web technologies and database system is a plus point
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.