Quality Assurance Officer - CSR
eSewa Fonepay Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce. eSewa App is available for both iOS and Android devices and it's primary web portal is www.esewa.com.np.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Designation: Quality Assurance Officer - CSR
Department: Customer Support Department
We're looking for a customer service professional who can help support our growing member base. Our ideal candidate is someone who is energized by helping our team and is a determined problem-solver.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Measure the quality unit of calls under the provided guidelines.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor inbound and outbound calls.
- Document quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data and present it to reporting unit.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Evaluate findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Responsible for document management systems
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and organization regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent.
- Prior work experienced in customer care or support unit.
- Judgment, decision-making, planning and organizing
- customer service/support oriented
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- data collection, management and analysis
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, typing speed and MS office packages
- Good presentation skills