Quality Assurance Engineer
Job posted on 16 Sep, 2021 Apply before 15 Oct, 2021
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Create and maintain manual test cases, use cases, and requirement specifications of the project.
- Perform hands-on manual testing while scripting automated tests to ensure application and data quality.
- Create and maintain an automated test script. [Java, Cucumber, RestAssured, Serenity]
- Continuously develop and socialize best practices to design and develop robust and easily maintainable QA Automation Suites.
- Serve as a liaison to business analyst and product owner, providing feedback on application readiness for migrations.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Participate in project meetings to understand functional and non-functional requirements and create a test strategy
- Strong experience in Core Java and oops concept.
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with the creation of UI automation scripts. Preferably Java using Selenium framework.
- Experience in preparing and updating test automation scripts as per new hardware and software features/functionalities.
- Ability to perform test case reviews
- Integrate client feedback and ensure deliverables are according to agreed specifications
- Experience with testing strategies and test execution
- Experience with Agile/DevOps methodologies
- Hands-on working experience with frameworks like Selenium, Serenity, Cucumber, Jmeter
- Hands-on Working Experience on Jira, Git.
- Expertise in data workflow testing, data analysis, Test Data Creation in different format/input files along with detailed data verification testing with handling regulated data
- Basic understanding of API/Web services testing
- Experience with testing tools like Postman and JMeter is a plus
- Knowledge or Experience in AWS Services is a plus but not required.
- Sound technical background, excellent communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- At Least 2 years experience working with Technology/Software organizations as a QA.
- Experience with the agile development process.
- At least 1 year of automation testing experience in writing test automation scripts for Web applications and Web Services.
Please send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org