Quality Analyst Engineer(Mid/Senior Level)
We are a SaaS startup and technology consulting company based in Kathmandu, Nepal Our vision is to enable digital platforms for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Be it managing accounts and taxation, the payroll that is compliant with Nepal government law or be it running your meetings productively no matter where you're from the world, our cloud based apps are being developed using user innovation techniques. What are we looking for? Positive Mindset Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive, passion and curiosity. A Doer You have a proven track record of getting things done. Resilient Attitude Our company is small but we are growing and changing fast. You want to grow with us, keep a positive mental attitude and learn and try new things along the way. Relationship Builder You initiate and manages working relationships with people (whether itâ€™s clients or colleagues that are based on trust and openness. You are confident in challenging and being challenged in a constructive manner. Good Manager You can coach, mentor and motivate others and can clearly communicate your passion and vision to your team. Someone that is fun and easy to work with.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Help us build a great product! We are looking for Mid/Senior Quality Analyst Engineer to join our IT Engineering team.
You must be comfortable working with a globally distributed multinational team and be available for different time-zone meetings.
Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree in any Computer Science or IT related field.
- Test both back-end and front-end of web products before they hit production
- Work with developers to analyze and find the root cause of bugs
- Regression testing, smoke testing, user acceptance testing, functional testing, etc
- Responsible for reporting, tracking verifying tasks/bugs
- Write test cases for newly developed features and work with the development team to define the functional requirements
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development including coding standards, code reviews, source control management like Microsoft TFS, Git, Trello, JIRA, build processes, testing, and operations.
- At least 2 years experience in software testing and excellent fluency in the English language
- Ability to design and write test plans, test cases and bug reports across our entire product (i.e. web, mobile, and desktop)
- Participate in reviewing product design with product owners and work with the development team on testability requirements
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume along with cover letter directly e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org