Web Experts Nepal, a complete web solution provider that meets your business development needs , with our grass roots on Web Development and related services , we do WordPress as our main domain of expertise , but it is not limited there . We have our clients ranging from small to medium Companies ( primarily abroad ) , and we work on products too . Basically , we provide a one-stop solution to design and development services , but with our guiding standards and quality .
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Expected Recruit: 2
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Bachelors in related field is MUST but we do not undermine the skill sets possessed by a personnel who do not meet minimum education criteria
Company Benefits :
- Excellent Salary Remuneration
- Gratuity Fund
- Travel Allowance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) including International Travel Package
- Flexible Timing and Holidays
- Festival and Project/Performance bonuses
- Amazing team of enthusiasts where learning never goes south
- Lunch, Snacks, Tea & Beverages with other refreshments
- Timely Performance Review and Salary Increment
- Adrenaline and Adventurous excursions on timely basis along with Office party
- Training and Development Programs
Job Description :
- Develop and maintain Quality across deliverable to clients.
- Compare and conform requirement specifications and populate test plan in the process
- Perform QA/QC checks and maintain bug status report
- Perform Regression Testing
- Identify non conformances and takes preventive and corrective actions
- Communicate to respective team and set Quality Assurance Standards
- Provide Test Report
To Apply :
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would schedule an interview from the final shortlist.
Job Specifications :
- Should have knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Should be able differentiate circle from round.
- Should be able to establish and maintain outstanding interpersonal relationship skills.
- Should be highly enthusiast, eager to learn and have strong business analytics skill
- Applies knowledge to general rules to specific problems to exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Be able to document your work: Test Reports, Bug Reporting, Technical writing
- Must have strong communication and written skills (English)
- Candidates showing promising leadership skills to lead a QA department adds up to your application.