Job posted on 09 Jun, 2022 Apply before 09 Jul, 2022
Aakash Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs using respective tools.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects.
- Be familiar with testing tools and methodologies.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Computer - System Programming, Information Technology, Web Designing & Programming, Web Design, Web Designing and Programming|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||BIT / BIM(S), Bsc. in Biotechnology, Msc. in Biotechnology|
|Posted Date||09 Jun, 2022|
|Apply Before||09 Jul, 2022|